Originally Posted by UCUDANT
Cool car. If I'm not mistaken you own a 1972 V21 Cuda, and now you are restoring a Duster with family history? We seem to run on parallel paths
Yes dad owns the cuda. This one is owned by a friend. I always say these cars can tell a story some you just have to dig deeper. We are also doing an 85 Ford F250 for a guy. That one his grand dad bought new. Hauled campers all over the US racking up 350,000 miles on it before selling it. He found registration papers for it and was able to locate it by the vin and a favor from someone in the knowing of looking up information like that. He pulled into the guys yard to find him leaving with it on a trailer headed to scrap yard. He bought it. At 1st I thought ok redoing grand dads truck but have since learned that he was kidnapped when he was 18 months old and found when he was 5 years old and this truck is what his grand dad and dad drove from SD to kentucky to pick him up. So like I said just have to dig deeper and learn lots. Its fun and rewarding looking at it from those perspectives rather than just we are restoring a car or truck. makes it more rewarding

Contact Me about AMD Prices