Thank for all the replies!

So, there's a lot to look into..

The backstory is I installed relays in my Alfa Romeo. It wasn't hard and it made a noticeable difference in light output and reduced heat build-up at the light switch - a very common weakness in the GTV6.

So, thinking the same for our Satellites, which are running four/two Wagner sealed-beam halogens. Then I wondered why not modern LED headlights.
The '67 has a glitchy hi-beam switch I need to troubleshoot, and I know the light output is a little dim because of the voltage drop across all that wiring, so I might as well upgrade while I'm sorting out the glitches.

Blinding oncoming traffic?.. why would that be a problem with LED headlights any more than conventional lights - the headlight buckets are fully adjustable up/down and side to side for the right lightcast! .. or do Mopar owners no longer know how to adjust headlight patterns? ...am I missing something?

I'll read through and check all your links again to educate myself more, see if I can map out an approach that makes sense for me.
I like the Jeep conversion on the Dart above, even if it's a little more work. I could try it on the '65, see how it looks with the modern reflector appearance..

I'd only install relays if I keep the sealed beam halogens.
- Art

Last edited by 67SATisfaction; 12/31/20 03:57 PM.

65 Satellite hardtop 361/4bbl console 727 2.76
67 Satellite convert 383/2bbl column 727 3.23
67 Lancia Fulvia Sport 1.3 Zagato. Alloy body, 1.3L V4 DOHC 4-spd
67 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3. Alloy panel, 1.3L V4 DOHC 4-spd
71 Alfa Romeo GT Junior 1300 Zagato, 1.3L 4cyl DOHC hemi 5-spd
82 Alfa Romeo GTV6 2.5L SOHC hemi V6 5-spd transaxle
75 Maserati Bora US spec 4.9L DOHC hemi V8 5-spd ZF
77 Maserati Khamsin Euro spec 4.9L DOHC hemi V8 5-spd ZF
07 Aston Martin DB9 6.0L DOHC V12 6spd transaxle