The book covers several turbine vehicles. First was a 54 Plymouth followed up with a 55 Plymouth. A 56 Plymouth four door was added to test reliability and the car ventured on a cross country trip. The car also was used to test fuel mileage, and required repair. Next car was a 59 Plymouth for road testing, driving from Detroit to NY. Power was up from the 130 range to 200hp with material change and improved recuporator. Third generation engine technology made its way to a 61 concept car and a 60 Plymouth 4 door and the 60 truck I pictured. Another coast to coast turbine car was made, a 62 Dodge "turbo dart" that was joined by a 62 Plymouth Fury for evaluation in the LA area between December 61 through April 62. Another pair of the same cars were made and the four toured the US major cities as demonstrators of the turbine technology. In February of 62, announcement was made to build 50-75 cars (the 63 turbine cars we are all familiar with). Another truck, a 62 box truck was also made. The Dart, Fury and truck were on display at the February 62 Chicago Auto Show. The book I have ends at the 63 Ghia Turbine cars, though I know the technology was evaluated well into the 70s. That should give you the list of cars someone was asking about.

68 Road Runner (383/4speed, post car w/decor pkg) - Major Project
69 Road Runner w/472 Hemi & 4 speed.
70 Challenger R/T SE EF8 w/ V9J, U - A32 - Major Project
2023 Ford Mach 1