thanks! I know there are ones that are thinking Why but with the use of NOS metal and AMD metal why not. It will never be worth what gets put in it but his boy is my age and has kept his grandpas jeep and will keep this car as well after the owner and his wife are gone. It will stay in the family. I am a firm believer that each car has a story to tell. Some just a few more stories and meaningful to some people. Below is all the metal I have done

Both qrts NOS
Both door skins NOS
Both fenders NOS
Hood NOS
Both outer rockers NOS
Tail panel AMD
Deck lid Used
Trunk floor AMD
Trunk drop offs L & R AMD
Left inner and outer wheel house AMD
Right outer wheel house AMD
Left rear frame rail AMD
Left rear spring mount AMD
Left front spring mount AMD
Under rear seal floor pan AMD
Rear shock mount AMD See the picture of what was welded in its place to mount the shocks!
main floor pan AMD
inner rockers patched
Both Rocker end caps AMD
all 4 door hinges AMD
Repaired 4 speed hump
Left inner fender panel AMD
Lower radiator support AMD

The car was completely media blasted inside and out then primed with PPG DP90LV primer. I did the metal work and seam sealed all the joints on the under side. Primed it with PPG epoxy and then coated the underside with Upol bed liner to give it some protection.

The car I believe was a rebuilder back in 75 or so. Owner I believe bought it around 76. It had been hit really hard on the left qrt. It had the drivers door and quarter panel replaced. There was evidence of some major damage both on the package tray and under the seat flor pan. as well as some on the inner left fender panel. I would almost guess it was side swiped from left front corner down the side. It is an original 360 4 speed car. Blaze Yellow with black side stripes and the V21 hood treatment. I am sure back in the day it was a pretty sharp car. Hoping that it will see color by years end. Speaking of color. Before I put the qrts and door skins on for the final time I chose why not color the areas behind those panels before welding them in place. Then come back and paint the areas that need to be. So look inside the rear panels on the qrts by back seat it is all yellow behind those areas as well as inside the door shells. Something I figured why not just get some PPG Shopline single stage yellow and coat those areas. Was just a little more instead of those areas just being epoxy primer coated. The inside trunk area is painted with PPG Concept as well as the under side of the hood. The interior floor pan is Shopline. Same thing figured paint those areas yellow and why buy the expensive paint when it will all be covered up anyway. I will be priming the body with PPG surfacer then when comes time to paint the body plan is to hang and paint body panels and do shell separately. Then assemble everything and do the V21 hood and install the side stripes. Owner will reassemble the car.

Contact Me about AMD Prices