Originally Posted by GB5andGY8
Thanks for the commentary and suggestions. I appreciate the shout out on the plate, too. Not a day went buy when we didn’t see somebody getting a chuckle out of reading it or giving us a thumbs up.

The insurance company told the body shop to get estimates for fixing it using the cheapest panels available, and it still exceeded the insurance company’s repair allowance. There’s only a slim margin on 10 yr. old Challengers anyway, and I guess neither the body shop or the insurance company wanted to “own” this car in the event there were future issues that cropped up and we had to bring it back to fix little things. It’s kind of hard to see in the pics, but the front of both doors wrinkled, it buckled by the driver’s A-pillar, and the inner fender/frame stub/mount deal holding the engine on the driver’s side is tweaked. I think it was this last damage that pushed it over the edge.

Just curious what the Insurance company actually thinks it's worth...? shruggy
On the rare occasion that color actually pops up for sale, they do seem to hold their value better than other '10 R/T's
The R/T Furious Fuchsia cars weren't numbered like the 400 SRT's... (287 US & 113 to Canada)
But they still only ended up shipping 1000 of them to the US.... Canada got the other 127.

I know the new ones don't hold value like the old classics...
But that color (FF) does hold up better than any of the other non-numbered 2010 Challengers.
The Insurance company should have to take that into account...
If they disagree... ask them to go find a another FF car for sale & prove you wrong. whistling

1966 383, 4-sp Charger 38yrs
1970 440+6, 4-sp Road Runner 36yrs
1974 360, auto Challenger 25yrs,in Family 41yrs
2003 Ram 2500 QCLB 4x4 Cummins HO
2010 5.7L R/T 6sp Challenger - Mopar10
2018 392 Daytona Charger