Well, that was fun.

I spent about three hours on my head today sorting out the wiper linkage connection. I didn't take it apart and the FSM was less than clear on how it goes together. Maybe if I had a parts book it might have helped.

Well, I got it sorted so that's the key take away. I might have to put in a dropping resistor because they wipe real fast. The linkage has felt washers that are to be lubricated with engine oil once a month. Yay, not. I wonder if I can find some oilite bushings for a reasonable price. Well, there you go, Aircraft Spruce has them for $0.35 each, I wonder what the minimum order is?

The obligatory blood sacrifice was extreme, I lost chunks of flesh, literally. Sorry, no pictures for that. Remounted the front license plate holder.

Tidied up the wiring, put the rear seat back as well as the side panels I took off to run the wiring to the trunk. Vacuumed out the interior, put the floor mats in the washing machine, they cleaned up nice. Too bad the entire carpet couldn't go in the machine.

I have a whole list of stuff that needs redoing or restored but right now I need to get it inspected. I had hoped to get that done today, but I got a late start as Saturday mornings are laundry time for me, I am kind of afflicted with the Sheldon Cooper disease where certain things need to be done at certain times and if they aren't I don't alike it.

As it stands, the wiring is done, all the lights work, the turn signals work, the hazards work. Wipers work, Monday I take it for inspection and register it.

That's it for now.