I have always liked MT, the 33 10.5W in either 15 or 16 inch rim is an amazing tire for no more tread than they have. They do give up too quick for me as a bracket type tire. Meaning the sidewall goes away fast on a heavy car.

I have been becoming a hoosier fan more, and more. On one car there isn't much room for more than the MT 33 10.5 15W. Hoosier has a 33 13 15 that is a great working tire. I went from a best 60 on the smaller MT at 1.14 to a 1.09 with the hoosier, and I think it'll take a good bit more on the hit tuning the shock some. Also doesn't lose any air between rounds, and the mickey would lose air in the lanes.

On another car I ran the 33 10.5 16W with tubes and it too was great, but gave up on the sidewall too fast with a 3400 pound car. Have it on a hoosier now, but dealing with what feels like the edge of shake, and I'm out of shock to stop it. So I know it hooks harder, but I'll need shocks mods now to run it. Now i just drop the air pressure to take bite away, when I'd rather get after it.

Last car is on the goodyear PS slick 33.5 17 16. Great, hooks, holds air, sub 1 sec 60' but I know is only good for a max of 20 runs, before the sides are gone. The Hoosier will go 50 says WJ, and a couple other guys I know that beat on tires.

I guess the short of it is, I'd have to give a very slight edge to Hoosier at this point for myself. Mostly due to construction of the tire. MT, and goodyear are hand wound tires. Hoosier is totally automated, and more consistent tire to tire. That being said I think either tire is just as fast in the right hands.