I had a few changes made. I was not happy with the fit of the passenger side door. It must have been tweaked because it never fit right. So I ordered a new AMD door shell, but the quarter panel was installed using the original door so the leading edge of the quarter panel had to be sliced and worked to match the profile of the new AMD door.

Both front fenders had to be tweaked to fit the big tires and the low stance. The brace that runs from the top of the arch (up over the tire) had to be reshaped. Also, the front corner of the arch was modified. The corner was sliced and moved forward.

I also didn't like the driver's side front fender. It had a pinhole that turned into more then we planned on. Plus I had a brand new AMD fender that I had picked up for pretty cheap so it was installed.

I picked the car up yesterday and I'm very happy with what was done. I LOVE the stance! Part of me wants to just get it running and drive it as is!

1970 Barracuda B5 6.1 Hemi/6 speed
1969 Charger survivor in R6 383/727-wrecked 12/24/18
1968 Charger in original burgundy paint "Ribeye"
1968 Charger w/ 6.1L, TR-6060, 9"
1968 Charger...clean slate in epoxy
1968 Roadrunner w/ 6.1L/6 speed
2010 B5 Challenger SRT 6.1L/6 speed
2011 Dodge Ram w/ 6.7L