Thanks for the replies guys. And the concern lol.

I've installed the full Calvert setup on my Dart in the past, but that is the extent of my knowledge and experience when it comes to rear suspensions, so I appreciate the comments and suggestions. I am gonna explore some cost effective options for the rear. May even end up putting leafs in it and be done with it. The added boxed frame rails are parallel so that would be any easy way out. But will look at a ladder bar setup as well. Shock mounts to be reworked as well for certain. That was planned from the start.

The car has the complete drive train from a 95 Camaro. Fuel injected 350/6 speed trans, and the rear and it's associated suspension parts.

I know I know. I didn't put it there. But the engine and trans work great so it stays for now.

As for the front end, it comes from an 86 Monte Carlo. All tight and neatly done. I did add a set of adjustable upper a arms that I had though.

Not looking for anything fancy for the rear. Just something safe that works. The rear suspension and interior is what needs to be done to get it on the road. And maybe the rear fenders with smaller wheels and tires out back. I plan on swapping in a Mopar drive train after I get it on the road.

codfish