Originally Posted By Dilbert

Don't forget Dayclona is a paid spokesperson for the holy grail six speeds. drive

Geez...last time you ran your dribble I was the paid spokesman for Keisler, now it's 6 speeds?...

I'm still waiting to get paid for my "endorsements"..lol!

let's face it, 6 spds are where's it at for the consumer that wants a better performance upgrade, Passon's 5 spd while probably a great product is a decade too late in the making as well as late to the game with customers still waiting YEARS for a purchase, for the dedicated enthusiast cost is secondary to the modifications one needs to make regarding a 6 spd install, or installing the "other" mfg's 5 spds on the market, besides the fact they want to drive their car now, rather than years from now when the other offering gets around to checking off their intergalactic decade old back order waiting list to produce a transmission for purchase or developing their application... personally I don't care what an individual does to their vehicle, but if I can assist them with knowledge or personal experience learned I will, just like other's here do...which unfortunately you have always seemed incapable of?

I'm surprised your still here seeing you bailed out of the hobby sometime ago and upped and sold your junk?..."but hey trolls be trolling" I guess?...