Thanks guys this is a start, I intend on giving Dom a call but seen on facebook where he is/was down sick and didn't want to call him yet,,but I will, so I decided to post here and see what you guy's have to say about it,,,to my knowledge there is nothing left of anything E-85 I have already replaced the boosters and stakes and polished the throats of the main bores and took some roughness out of them, I have also pinned all the orfices and have numbers,,Idle feed restriction in main body is .098 or #40 drill,,high speed enrichment or PVCR's are .055 or #54 drill emulsions are all open except for a plug in the second one up from the bottom,, idle feed restriction in the block's are.033 or #66 drill,,booster stakes are .168 or # 18 drill, I now have pretty much everything to put this carb together and the only thing I need to do is run a tap in all the threaded holes to make sure it will screw together oh yeah I bought twenty blank jets so to drill them to the size needed,, keep it coming. up P.S. I do have a Innovate LM-2 and intend to get a second O2 sensor and use it heavily and have the program in my laptop so I can read it and save the charts for comparison.

Last edited by dartman366; 03/09/18 08:30 PM.

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.