When I first walked back to our pit space, it appeared to me that our group was just going to wrench on their cars until the 1 pm deadline to get in the tech line. To everyone's credit however, they had all the vehicles in line less than an hour after arrival. The trailer Boone had pulled in prior years behind the Barnyard Viper, looked positively huge when perched upon the hitch of the Ruster.
"You think it can handle it?" I asked him as we walked around in the line.
"I think these are heavier Super Stock springs under this than what is under the Barnyard", Boone shrugged, "so it shouldn't be a problem!"
"What are you going to do for a bumper to be legal for the class?"
"We'll install the fiberglass one that we never had time to put on last year", Boone smiled. "Once we decided we weren't bringing the trailer last year, it was just easier to bolt the stock one back on, but the receiver actually sticks through the bumper so we will get the 'glass one on tonight."
"Why did you guys have to push Michelle's Duster away from the trailer earlier?"
"When they were loading it on the trailer to leave yesterday, they said it made a popping sound and lost reverse", Boone shook his head, "I brought enough stuff to drop the pan and have a look, but I'm not pulling it out, so...we will see."

IMG_0091.JPGIMG_0141.JPGIMG_0145 - Copy.JPGIMG_0173.JPG

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines