There is one down the street from me at a lot for $3000 that matches that description, I am trying to figure out how to get the cash to buy it, don't know why.

The plugs are not as hard as they look once your in there doing them. 2.5 hours is average book time and I had no problem doing my first set in 1.5 hours, got em down to about an hour now useing air ratchets and such for speeding up turning all the little bolts. I can't remember what year they got rid of the stupid plug wires going under the intake, my tip on those is to pull the wires all out and just loop em all back to where one coil fires both plugs on one cylinder, they run a hair smoother firing both plugs on power stroke and the next plug change is waaay easier. Don't forget to zip tie em out of the way of moving parts like steering shaft and hot exhaust parts. You can also buy the short jacobs wires to make it clean and neat. An even cleaner way to do it is to buy a set of the later coils and matching valve covers and get adapters for the primary plug-in.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!