[quote=fast68plymouth]Frankly, I'm confused by the op's last post.

He measured the installed height for himself, and after waaaaay too much discussion about it, it seems the installed height is actually not 1.885, but rather 1.825.

I dont even want to comment, but can't help it. I just lost a good 30 minutes of my life, reading all this...holy cow. Dwayne and I agree 100% on this, less the oil choices, and we're close enough there to call it good. I have a buddy who does a LOT of BBC marine engines, mostly all blown 2 and 3 screw boats, ALL hydraulic roller. Not going into all that, but lets just say, he isnt having issues. After all the analysis here, and the ( sorry) waste of a lot of time and money, there is one simple answer that will work, and its been mentioned many times, but seems to be getting brushed off for some reason? Just buy the Morels, make sure the heads are set up correctly ( as Dwayne has stated, probably one of the best Mopar cylinder head guys out there BTW, what he says is truth)I'm going to say it again, stop all the rambling, buy the Morels. Doesnt matter who packages them or who you buy them from, but your wasting a TON of time over an inevitable result. Chris Straub will more than handle your needs. Just in case no one heard me..( yes, inserting humor here) buy the Morels and please put this post to rest! Yes, I have experience with hydraulic roller Mopars, Chevies and Fords. By far, the Mopars are the more " problematic" of the bunch for several reasons ( no, I am not going to get into all that), but they WILL work, work fine, work in your application, and you can be back on the road. I would really consider if I were you, having someone look at those heads too. Just my opinion based what I have read here. Ok...signing out, going to go find some Excedrin!

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.