The +.050 are gold, and have no lash cap recess, and when they are used the top of the valve barely stands proud of the retainer.
Yours look like std locks...... Comp 611-16.

I should add that even if the installed heights are on the short side, as long as the springs aren't being run into a coil bind condition, it's unlikely this is the cause of the lifter failures.

Speculating....... I can easily see a situation where you're using really thin oil, running for an expended period at highway speeds, which introduces air bubbles into the oil. The aggressive nature of the cam profile and the much higher than oem spring pressures work to marginally collapse the lifter plunger that's only being supported by this layer of now air infused hot thin oil, to the point where there is repeated internal metal to metal contact......... Which in time leads to the break down of an internal component of the lifter to the point of it failing........ And then the plunger sticks when a piece of debris gets lodged in the wrong place.

The only other way I see it happening is if a piece of debris gets into the check valve of the lifter, which doesn't allow it to stay pumped up, then that starts the chain reaction of the plunger being hammered into the lifter body until some pieces fail.

68 Satellite, 383 with stock 906’s, 3550lbs, 11.18@123
Dealer for Comp Cams/Indy Heads