Mine have the nuts for the actuator and actuator bracket. It does not look like it is a flat standard hood modified to accept Air Grabber equipment. It looks like a real A/G hood. There would be tell tale signs of that. I now suspect that it was an original air grabber hood transplanted to a non-air grabber car. I further suspect that my car was originally optioned with the A01 light group and has the hood mounted lights as mentioned by 6bblgt. yes, 71GTX471 indicator lamps look kind of funny but they're in about the same location as the 70 roadrunners toward the back part of the hood. The under part of hood looks correct to accept the bullet style indicator lamps and the harness for it comes up around the brake booster to make the connection there.The base plate for the light looks like it is cradled in a cut out and there is a pilot hole to accept pins which align both lamps perfectly so they are straight and even. like I asked, have you guys seen another Roadrunner set up with the A01 light group that has hood mounted turn signal indicators?