Not sure how applicable it may be to you since it was a /6 to LA swap in an A body, but just trying to give you an idea.

I had pretty much everything lined up before the swap, including the engine from the donor pulled, cleaned, regasketed, rebearinged, new core plugs and painted. So whatever time needs to be added for that, I forget as it was over a couple days I did that. Probably another 6-8 there if you are working alone with hand tools only.

Mount location is in the same spot as far as I know, just bolt the 70 mount to the 73 trans, Rockauto shows the 70 trans mount the same regardless of engine choice. But the 73 is the spool type, if the 73 trans crossmember will bolt in (not a B body guy so I dunno) I'd prefer the 73 type trans mount myself.

So my 8 hours to swap was the physical part of actually pulling the /6 out and putting the prepped 360 in, I did spend a few hours getting all the stuff I thought I would need gathered up beforehand (radiator, K member, engine mounts, hoses, belts, etc). Being an A body guy I had pretty much already known what I needed to do this swap so planning/research time was already done. The only help I got during the swap was I had my old man help me pull the hood before he left for work and put it back on when he got home.

I few things almost bit me, the Dart had working AC, the 79 Doba had AC too, but the compressor is in different locations and the /6 hoses would not mount up to the compressor on the /360, wrong lengths. But the Doba's hoses did, so I lucked out there. Some of the wires needed a bit of addressing, coil + wire is all I remember specifically, it was way long. I think all the rest just fell into place, but I can tell you the wiring there for an LA to RB swap will require lengthening. Alternator wiring pretty much fit.

They say there are no such thing as a stupid question.
They say there is always the exception that proves the rule.
Don't be the exception.