Thanks for the responses so far. It has been a good week for me personally for sure. Bought a new hotrod, my Broncos are headed to the SuperBowl and my kid got his license.

My kid never ran juniors. He was a baseball player through HS and could have played in college as well. Baseball was out life for a number of years. He is 26 now and very busy at work so does not have the time. Also he wanted a dragster not a door car, so I finally caved and got one. I am not an engine on a stick guy at all believe me. I prefer my doors smile

When he entered S/Pro on Sunday it was the first time he ever entered a bracket race. He has run the Camaro at test and tune and grudge nights but this was his first shot at competition. I am sure he will do well given time. He has a lot of focus and if he has the "want to" will do well. If he can find the time and if dad continues to fund the deal. For now it will be local racing and learning to drive the stripe. Also gonna be with the baby motor for a good while. It is just a pump gas 446, nothing special but has been 5.30's in the 1/8th with other drivers.

He had a ton of support out there for sure. Funny thing is now his girlfriend wants to get her license, so does my oldest daughters fiancee', neither of whom have ever been down a track. So I am doing my best to bring in new people smile

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"