Originally Posted By Anonymous
I emailed Inline Tube with a reference to this thread. Here is their response...

If this problem exists with our valves, we have yet to hear it. We have sold hundreds of these to our customers as well as to may other vendors on the market. We would like to hear if our valves are having problems so that we can address it but this has not been the case.

Inline Tube does manufacture our own valves. There are others that are now making this valve, so perhaps the issue is with there's. An easy way to tell if the valves are an Inline Tube product is by the INL that is stamped into every one of or valves with the exception of the front 3 port hold off valve.

The 2 part valve that is being sold on Ebay and by other vendors is not an Inline Tube product, it is made by MBM.

I tried to register on that board so that I could address this, but the board is not accepting new registrations at this time. If you are a registered user on this board, we would greatly appreciate you posting our response there.

We have also opened some of our valves and tried what one of the posters said and there is not problem with our valves.

Thank you
Marc McGrew
Inline Tube
Sales Manager
586-532-1338 Ext 206
586-532-1339 Fax
info@inlinetube.com
sales@inlinetube.com

I realize that this is a very old post/thread, but I was curious if anyone can give an update on this subject? Do the Inline Tube Prop Valves work as the originals ? I know that Fine Lines no longer sell these Prop Valves.