I am helping my Friend (Tony) with the restoration of his 1968 BO29 HEMI Barracuda.
He is restoring it back to the way Tom Myle (original owner) had it in 1968. Tony and I have talked to Tom on phone a lot(what a big help) and Tom is excited to see the car back to the way he race it in 68. This car is documented for day one to present with pictures of the day Tom picked the Barracuda up at Hurst (working on getting that one). Tony Has talked to almost every owner of the Barracuda. Tom says the barracuda is number 7 but other say different. Tom picked the car up at Hurst with is friend Arlen Vanke, Who actually order the Barracuda for Tom (with Pete Myl Chrysler Plymouth dealer number). Tom said when he walked in to Hurst and ask I am here to pick up my car. They told him to go outside and pick one out. He thought that one would have his name on it but not the case. The place was in such disarray he cold not believe it. He had the choice of 7 I believe. All of them had no hoods on them, the hood had to be shipped to him later. (Blue fiberglas fenders) He said the cars were not that well but together. First thing they did when they got home with it, they yanked out the Hemi and rebuilt it.

The BO29 Barracuda has bin through a lot over the years but never out of touch. The car has all its original panels and never crashed. Yes, it has the original body numbers and the original fender Tag, paper work. The Car has bin tube and cage so all that has to go. The car needing the floors and rear frame rails. So Tony and I started the hunt looking for a rust free 68 Barracuda parts car. We only wanted a 68 so everything is correct with all stamped numbers on the sheet metal panels to match 68 Barracuda. Tony found a 68 Barracuda in Arizona I thought, but it was actually from California . Now the cutting drilling spot welds begins.
Going to start with some pictures of the car

8458586-IMG_4732.jpg (1067 downloads)

Keeper of the 440 M code Cuda registry
mcodecuda@yahoo.com