My ideas as far as compression ratios are the following. 9.5-1 is a safe maximum Iron head ratio with pump prem fuel.10.5 is easily safe for the Eddies and Stealth.

Iron factory cyl heads w/closed chamber 516/915 9.5-1 w/.040 gasket.

Iron factory cyl heads w/open chamber 906/346/452/902 9.5-1 w/.020 gasket.This piston will have a positive deck height likely +.020 w/9.980 I don't think a complete quench is possible due to non uniform factory chambers but still much better than what is available.Still working on the chamber issue.They will not have the KB quench lump.

Aluminum cyl heads with closed chamber 10.5 with .040 gasket.

A domed high compression piston will also be available in race alloy.Price will be higher but still way lower than custom prices.

All comp ratios will be figured at .000 deck height 9.980

All will be floating and press fit pins.

Your choice of ring size 5/64 or 1/16 at no extra cost.

All comp ratios will be adjustable via cyl hd cc's, Some heads may need some milling to reach the desired comp ratio.

Sorry no pricing or manufacturer (hoping to do a private label deal)info yet but price should be about the same as an Icon.

I build many low deck perf type engines and that is the reason I am trying to put this together.No more flat top TRW/SP/Fed M type no notch down the bore heavyweights.No KB cast.

If this works I will also have a legal NHRA stock elim piston. It will be as required a flat top with 1.908 comp dist (383), wo/notches and race piston material.

I await your suggestions and comments.Thank you all!

Leave the gun.......take the Cannoli's....Mike