Quote:

Quote:

I have a set of their vented rotors but haven't gotten around to installing them yet. The thicker, vented rotors still weigh less than OEM, but will provide some extra durability if I get into a "hot lap" situation. I got Aerospace Components because I heard good things about them as well.

What is the weight savings of the vented rotors vs. stock components? I would be installing these on a street/strip car and would need rotors that can stand the constant stopping of this type of driving.

It is good to read that the aerospace brakes are working well for most, as I could swear I read on here awhile ago digging through old threads that the aerospace brakes need to "pump up" before you get a positive pedal feel- something iirc people were complaining about when going to jump on the brakes at the big end

I had them front and rear on my Duster, and that's how mine were. I had to give the pedal a quick partial pump, and then push the pedal again for full stopping power. I bled the brakes many times, thinking it was air somewhere in the lines. IIRC, the pistons inside the calipers retract a little bit, to eliminate any chance of brake drag going down the track.

Gone to the dark side with an LS3 powered '57 Chevy 210