Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That sounds like a good deal. The winner in his street legal no chassis car against a pro stock 2300 lb race car

The Sonoma is all steel, has a stock front suspension, is a backhalf chassis and weighs WAY more than 2300lbs. But why let a thing like facts get in the way of a good internet pissing match...........

I guess the information off their web site is wrong. this is what it says my point is they won't let them run a chassis car. but the winner gets to run against a chassis car

I just watched a video on the truck and in his own words the truck is extremely light and extremely fast. I guess I don't believe him ether

so off to Mickeys Chassis Works it went for an all new 25.2 chromemoly chassis with a 4 link suspension.
Monte

Our stock rear suspension Buick, with stock front suspension and stock location firewall also has a 25.2 cert chromoly chassis........so what's your point. I guess you recognize no difference in a "full tube CHASSIS car" and what is considered a backhalf car with stock front suspension and firewall. With what they do, would the Sonoma or any of those other cars out there not benefit greatly from a lighter strut front end and the motor moved way back in the car. I would certainly think so, yet none of them are done that way.

It doesn't really matter anyway.......haters gonna hate and frankly.........I don't care if you believe me or not and I doubt Dave does either.

Monte