Not everyone can have an enclosed trailer, and that's OK. We did it for a lot of reasons, and one of them was for sleeping overnight at the track, EXCEPT AT THE MOPAR NATIONALS" THANKS MR. BELINDA - for your tunnel vision. For many years we never missed an event that the Chrysler Classic had! I figured it out and after 10 years of racing with them, we had spent $10,000-- in Motels. So that and the terrible restrooms at National Trails and no shower was the reason we went to the enclosed.
Three years ago, my wife and I went to the Mopar Deal at Maple Grove and we were all set up when this guy in an average old Mopar - Family type car pull up behind us and asked if he could park in the shade beside us, and we naturally said yes. He was a real nice neighbor and my wife and I watched in amazement as he unloaded his little tool box and bumper jack and spare tire out of the trunk.
Next he got his folding chair out of the back seat and his cooler, and finally opened the hood to take off his air cleaner. This did my wife and I so much good, because it brought back those memories of how we got started in this bad habit.
The best part of the story is yet to come, I believe he was running in some sort of a street class, and he would make a pass and come back showing us his time slip with the win in his lane. He actually won his class and we were so happy for him! And across the street from the both of us were the Wescotts with their big rig and two bad Mopars, but I'll bet that none of us had the pride he had when he went home and showed them the trophy that he had received after winning his class. HEMI JOE