Quote:

Detroit Auto-Rama is next week. I figured I'd show the Belvedere One time before we beat it up. Of coarse living in Mi means snow and ice. My faithful 95 Cummins fired right up, good. It is a 2WD dually stick which means it gets stuck in frozzen spit,bad. Got my buddy's 4WD Cummins to pull me out,good. Tried to pull my 32'tri axle out of the 3" of ice,bad. I chopped out the ice, still stuck. We strapped both the trucks together along with the trailer out it came. Took it for a drive ,all good. End Saturday,day 1. Sunday a warm front must be at least 30. Next business to pull my supercharged Volare out of the trailer. Charge the battery, air up the slicks, crank it up, won't start. It always starts, except this time. Probably do to the fact that the upper blower pulley came loose during it's last trip to Norwalk. The rotors aren't rotating during crank with out the belt. Pour some fuel in the carbs, fire it up, quits. Another 15 minutes of start a quit finally runs long enough to make it to the shop. Did I mention the tool box drawers were open on the road trip so the tool box tipped and emptied its drawers. End day 2. Hopefully my 1/4 trim panels will be finished tomorrow so I can install them before move in day on Wednesday. Doug

You're a better man than me!! If I had all that trouble/bad luck, there is NO way I would put that beautiful car in a trailer and tow it anywhere right now. I could only imagine what it would look like after the tool box fell into it, or it came loose from tie-downs, etc!! I would have to wait for the moon to change or something. Hope all goes well.

If you like drag racing, support your local track.