I have a 2005 Ram 2500 quad cab diesel. I love the truck,it can tow almost anything effortlessly,but the steering is terrible. I have spent 2 grand trying to fix this problem to no avail. So far I have replaced the steering box,the entire tie rod assembly with Moog greasable peices,the sway bar links,and the steering dampener with a Rancho unit. I also installed a BD Diesel steering box stabilizer kit in it as well. Last night I took it on a twenty mile round trip to pick up a pair of Charger fenders I bought,and it went into the death wobble mode no less than six times! The strips that seam bridges seem to set it off as well as some seemingly harmless bumps. I bought new Moog ball joints and U joints but I haven't installed them yet. I checked the ball joints and there was little to no play in them. The issue seamed to get better with each thing I changed only to return again worse than before. For a truck with all these new parts the steering has a lot of slack and play. I'm reaching my wits end with this issue! Any idea's would be much appreciated

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic