Looking for some recommendations on a cam. It's not going to be a track car, but I do want a healthy cam. Where I want to end up is a something that will kill on the street but still have some get up on the highway. I'm a cheap [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] so I've layed out some end items to base the cam question and ptv clearance. End product will be an airhammer cai, heartthrob catback, tranzformer, 180 thermostat, udp, and 11.1 compression and a cam with tune. So there's the basic "what cam?" question but also what's the best route with bumping up the compression? Thinner gasket or milling the heads, and the ptv issues that might show up with said cam. Thanks in advance

I asked this on lxforums but wound up getting the basic vendor call me answer. I really want to know what issues I would run into with milling the heads or thinner gasket to increase compression. I don't want to notch the pistons, due to budget. Is this even possible and could there be a cam to run in it?