Finally got around to throwing in the correct sensor today. Fits nicely. Hit the key and same thing as before, vroom runs for 2 seconds then quits. Computer is still spitting out code 11 - no crankshaft signal. I have a hard time believing this because if I try and crank it with the sensor disconnected it doesn't try to fire. Same thing if I crank it with the sensor plugged in but unbolted from its hole. So obviously the computer is getting a crankshaft sensor signal. Checked the ground for the crank sensor, it's good, less than 1 ohm of resistance. Checked the wire that's labeled in my diagram as the crankshaft position sensor signal and it's a solid 5.02 volts. The 3rd wire, the one labeled as 8v supply is still only putting out 7.3v at the crank sensor plug, distributor plug and even right at the ECU. Tried it with the battery charger hooked up to make sure I wasn't running low on power and no change. Not sure if this is an issue? ECU is out of the junkyard so I can only assume it was a running vehicle. Any other ideas? I was thinking to pick up a spare ECU at the junkyard to see if that's my problem?? I'm at a loss and annoyed at fighting with this same issue. Power wires, ground wires, everything is new because I went thru it all during the engine swap.