Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It is definitely green. Very cool color that looks different in various light.

Yep, here's my '68 FF1 road runner and it always looks different depending on the light

There's no step by step that I know of so it may be better as you get to different areas of assembly to come back and ask the questions then, lots and lots of info here........then I have a ton of photos from doing my FF1 rr over the many years it took to almost get it finished (they are NEVER finished )

A12 your ride was one of the reasons I went back ff1. Nice.

THANKS!

Now how about a simple 10-points of order of assembly from everyone that has assembled a car after paint. You know like:

1. Install engine and transmission.
2. Finish engine compartment.
3. Install wiring then install dash.
4. Install vinyl roof....oops make this #1. or number 12.
5. Install carpet.
6. Install instruments.
7. Oops remove carpet so you can find seat and console mounts and oops wait because you forgot to install the head liner and locate the shoulder belt mounts..

You know what I mean There were lots of things that I had to undo more than redo because I got ahead of myself from inexperience so post your own list of just the basic steps. I'm sure if I did my list there would be lots of tips as to what I should have done before I did them......like sealing in the windshield BEFORE I put the dash in....which as most of you know "you can't put the dash in AFTER putting in the windshield