Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This is to Jeff or anyone in the know.

I just heard a vicious rumor that there will be no more Nostalgia Pro Stock. Also if this rumor is faulse how secure is the class? I know it is a trophy class and exibition class but building to that class causes issues to build the car more modern.

Kind of need to know if this is true. I am starting the chassis and engine phase of my build and if this class goes the way of the do-do, I am changing my build.

I just heard the same thing. Seems so becuase all the races were cancelled....?????

What races were cancelled?! Stupidity such as this makes me want to not get on the internet. I told one person about one race getting cancelled because the host track was having financial difficulty. I'm not going to say anything about that event on this forum until I have more info. If you are a member of the NNPSA you'll get an email this week with details. www.nostalgiaprostock.com

Ok first I want to apologize to Jeff. I jumped the gun on things and I should not have. I was wrong. I have already apologized to him in an e-mail and I am doing it here. I should have waited and been patient. That was my fault. I have other issues going on concerning the car and then I heard this, kind of last straw stuff. I should have known that rumors get around the world before the truth gets it's shoes on.

Again I jumped the gun.

So publically I will say this. Until I hear differently I will continue my new prject in the way I was and I am 90% sure I will be at Tri-State when I am home to show my support.