Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

youre still getting your Jack.

Sweet,but to be honest..the only reason that we will be there is cause of brad and scott...those dude's have always been my friends(its gonna suck to take down fast bird)we have the same mother with a diffrient dad(pappa was a rolling stone where ever he left his hat was his home)..lol...oh chit just got a e mail...Mr green jeans(the dude with the charger is going to be there...(i know he has a big azz trailor that fits 2...hope he is bringing mr gup with him...I really suck..i lost to both of them...going to need more jack...lol....

We love you too BIRD. If Jim does bring the Charger out there wont be a Guppy in that trailer for sure. He has beat you and Adam. That charger is one fast B-body.

FU..you know i was kicking jims Azz..till i blew the motor up(jim couldn't even make the quick 8 for the pinks show at us131)(but the bird did)..Mr gup knew that the bird's motor was hurt before we even raced...but at least i maned up..Correct me if i'm wrong..but last year i let you guys win this event...You calling me a lier?...thought you guys were my friends
i'm out of here!!

Is that all it takes to ruffle the BIRDS feathers. I have always been good to you Ed. Who helped you with your wiring problem at Norwalk and tracked down NOS at Indy for you. But Jim is a good guy and he sure is not going to bring Adams car to the track for him. Was not cracking on you in any way. But if you took it that way I really do not care. It was you that came to me to split the purse at Marion. I have already told you that Scott's car has been 5.50's on radials and we could not beat you. By the way that nice lady that served you food last year was my mother who was out there being good to you in the 100 degree heat. It is no wonder that Jeff cannot get anyone to sponsor the 10.5 class.