Quote:

Be very careful to check the repro valve if you get one as some have a incorrect top piston that will lock your brakes and not release them. There is only one MFG of the valves but they are sold by everyone. You can check a repro by trying to blow air through the top with the top fitting tight. If it does not pass air it is a no go. I got one of the first runs so it may be corrected by now but check it to be sure. The fix ? You can use the original top piston in the reproduction valve and it will function properly. If you get a new one get it from Fine Lines. They have done further refining on this part to make it look more original and function correctly. I talked to the owner of Fine Lines at Carlisle about the defective valves ....he said that they would work with the Mfg to fix the problem.

Actually, there are two different MFG's for the ebody disc brake valve, one is Inline Tube and the other from Fine Lines. Call Billy directly 330-335-5000 x19. I have 5 Cudas with nothing but Fine Lines product on them.