Quote:

my

I put all Soffseal stuff on a 1970 Cuda build a couple years ago. The stuff was so hard I spent over 8 hours tring to adjust door and 1/4 glass to no avail.. Not to mention the stuff was so hard I had to slam the doors to get them to close (I was worried I was going to break the glass they were that hard to close). And when you pulled the handles up they would POP open , same goes for the decklid.

Holgar ( aka sixpackbee ) offered to send me all Metro to do a comparison 1st hand.
Once I had all the metro stuff on
I had both 1/4's and both doors glass's adjusted in under 3 hours. The doors now close without having to stand back and slam them shut.

I also just put both door weatherstrips and roofrail weatherstrips on a 1969 Charger just this past week. I have ZERO complaints , none, nadda , nuttin. Only thing on this Charger build made by Soffseal is the vent wing frame weatherstriping. I have both door glass / vent wings adjusted pretty well. And both doors close with ease. I am waiting on a 1/4 window regulator before I can move to the rear window adjustments to finalize everything. I have not installed the decklid weatherstriping yet so I can't judge it yet.

Part for me that sucks is Soffseal is only about 30 minutes from me . I could run over and pick it up in person and have it that day.

Bill,....I know some of the Metro Super soft stuff has improved over the years, the 68-70 Charger doors seals for me never worked out, had the same issues you described with the SoffSeal stuff,...the Metro roof rail molding on the 70 Charger was usable, but it took hours to get it to sit just right, esp with the rear qtr windows,....I never had any luck with the door seals on the 68-70 Roadrunner, Metro/Soff/Steele, nothing fit/worked, I ended up hunting down either NOS or nice used for the B body doors, a big problem I noticed is either the profile is larger than original, or the durometer is off the charts on firmness, I'll agree the Metro trunk lid weatherseal was good, as were most of the hood pcs,...the Metro B body vent window moulding/weatherstriping fit like factory, I was surprised at that, as the vent window rubber is a rather intricate piece...

Mike