my

I put all Soffseal stuff on a 1970 Cuda build a couple years ago. The stuff was so hard I spent over 8 hours tring to adjust door and 1/4 glass to no avail.. Not to mention the stuff was so hard I had to slam the doors to get them to close (I was worried I was going to break the glass they were that hard to close). And when you pulled the handles up they would POP open , same goes for the decklid.

Holgar ( aka sixpackbee ) offered to send me all Metro to do a comparison 1st hand.
Once I had all the metro stuff on
I had both 1/4's and both doors glass's adjusted in under 3 hours. The doors now close without having to stand back and slam them shut.

I also just put both door weatherstrips and roofrail weatherstrips on a 1969 Charger just this past week. I have ZERO complaints , none, nadda , nuttin. Only thing on this Charger build made by Soffseal is the vent wing frame weatherstriping. I have both door glass / vent wings adjusted pretty well. And both doors close with ease. I am waiting on a 1/4 window regulator before I can move to the rear window adjustments to finalize everything. I have not installed the decklid weatherstriping yet so I can't judge it yet.

Part for me that sucks is Soffseal is only about 30 minutes from me . I could run over and pick it up in person and have it that day.