If your running 12.0's with a 2.76 rear, you have nothing to complain about!
Why rev the engine over 6K if it does not do anything for performance?
With a single 4 setup, a Holley HP 950 has made huge differences over 750 and 850's with the strokers I have been involved with!
IMO, you picked a pretty good all round cam for a street car, I have never seen one with that much vac at idle, wish mine did.
From all accounts, the Stealth heads run pretty close out of the box to the Eddy heads, and they dont flow enough for your combo to make max hp and probably why it does not make any more power
over 6k. If you shifted around 5800 you would probably run better times at the track.
Here is my combo for an all around street car.
493 stroker, 10.54-1 comp. Comp custom solid from Dwayne Porter, Porter racing heads. Specs off top of my head, 254/258@50, .582/.597 on 108*.
Out of the box Eddy's with Isky 8005a springs. Hooker S/C 2" headers with 3" full(quiet) exhaust.
Torqueflite trans with Dynamic tight 10" 3600 stall converter. Factory 6 pack, cold intake, staggered jetting on ends with QFT jet plates 78/84, center carb 65 mains, I believe I drilled the accel pump nozzles to .035 and used the red accel pump cam in the #2 position, stock 30 cc. pump. My vac in gear at idle was around 7" and I ran a 3.5 power valve. I am also at sea level. 69 RR with a/c and a 6 point bar, 4120 lbs w/driver.Dana 60 w/3.54 gears Best run through mufflers on 30" tall slicks, 11.48@117, average times through the muffs on Goodyear Eagle GT 2 street tires, 11.78@115, 60 ft. in the 1.80 range, but on a well prepped track, 1.74 was common. Best et's were found to be with a shift point of 5800 rpm. My cam was a little big, but when Dwayne spec'd it out, I was planning on having the heads ported which I have since done. Unfortunately, I had a garage fire that burned up both of my Mopars and the whole shop before I had a chance to run the new heads. I won't know until next spring how everything will do when I put the new car togeather, but I think it is safe to say you could benefit greatly from some proffesional porting on your heads. Also be sure you have a good fuel pump so you don't run out of fuel on the big end. With your mph, no doubt you have all the potential for low to mid 11's in street trim, a bit more gear would sure help. Hope this helps!