Quote:

Quote:

What a great job, great looking place. Im heading to our Idaho property to pour 1680 sq ft of concrete in my new shop and then return later i the summer to enclose it. It includes and small 480 bunk house, a place to stay when we build. Your post has inspired me to get on it.

GREAT JOB ONCE AGAIN.

RUMBLON

Im only 90 miles North of Boise Idaho. Cambridge. Its cattle country. I have 175 acres there. Sorry for the large amount of pics, as I just cut and pasted this from another thread. But we are doing what you are doing. I own the property outright and everything I do is out of pocket.

This pole barn was gong to be just that a barn, Now the side boards are comign down and concret is going in. Them conventional framing on the pad and it wil be a shop.

Rumblon

Its tall grass/ cattle country and includes a approx 2 acre pond we did.

IM having one of these put in for entry way in a few weeks when the weather cleans and enclosing our pole barn that 1680 sq ft that I started a few years ago. That's my new hotrod shop. I have 3500 sq ft now, so this will be downsizing. But as I get older, les is more, except for the land.

AS you can see the grass get very tall-- cattle country and we are going to raise cattle and a few Bison in selected areas with reinforced fencing.
This is at the top end of the property. Its 9/10ths of a mile long and pretty much all grass.

Northern Idaho is beautiful! My parents now live in Coeur d' Alene and my sister lives in Rathdrum.