Quote:

Cab, how good is the quality of the cat,rpm,ohio crank connecting rods?

I haven't used or ran the Ohio Crankshaft rods so I'm not sure. I have used Manley,CAT, RPM, Eagle, Carillo and Oliver steel billet rods and some BME aluminums. I bought and used the Manleys before trying the CAT and RPM brand in my own motors, I don't like recommending or using unknown parts in customer motors so I try to use them first. When I bought the RPM I ordered CAT and the wharehouse subsistuted them with RPM According to them (the wharehouse)the CAT, RPM, SCAT and Eagle all come out of the same factory in China, I thought CAT came form mainland China and Eagle, RPM and SCATs came form Taiwan, they said ansolutely not I did have one set ot the CAT, RPM 7.1 long H beal rods have issues with going out of round when the customer detonated the motor with pump gas and to much timing climbing a grade in the summer time I've been trying to get them back so I can have the heat treat checked and see for myself how much out of round they are now, no luck getting them back so far I'm still working on it

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)