I've decided to go with a front V-8 subframe for my 1960 Ply. Savoy, (if I can find a good one) instead of fabricating motor mounts to put a 440 in it. Anybody have ideas where I should look? I've been all over the net, but not sure who to trust and really haven't found one yet. Thanks, Larry.
I know I've brought this up and wrote about it back in May that I broke my femur. I can't walk on it yet and Friday the Dr says we're doing another operation in 2-3 weeks and possibly another after that. I can't get out to the garage to look at it, let alone work on it. I've got a few projects, but this is the biggest one on my bucket list.
Before my dad died we talked about the car, as I got it from his dad just before he died. Many things happened through the years and it got pushed to the bottom of the list. I'd really like to get it done now and finally have some fun with it. I could put the /6 back in it, but the 440 I've got sitting in the corner is what we really want to put in it. Any help at all, you can't begin to imagine what it would mean, as well as helping get me out of this depression funk I've been in for way too long. Well, thanks for listening anyway. If you can help point me in the right direction, I'm already grateful.

Last edited by aquamist60; 08/31/11 05:08 PM.