Quote:

Thanks for the replies guys. Seriously.
My biggest problem is the area right by the kick up on the frame above the rear-end. The factory line crosses from inside of the frame rail to the outside here. My problem is with these bigger lines there is nowhere to cross to the outside near where the front spring hangers are.
I was going to run the line on the inside of the frame rail but was worried about the rear u-joint breaking and sending the driveshaft into the fuel line.

Cab: The car is street/strip. The pump is the 220HR which is street/strip. When I spoke to the guys at Barry Grant they said it shouldn't have a problem feeding 750HP, which is what I am shooting for with the hemi the 65 is getting.

The 64 has a 413 maxi, so I think that -8 send line should be sufficient. But it is still a pain to route due to its larger size.

Again, I just wanted to hear what other people were doing and what was working, safe, and passing tech.

-Jason

This is where mine is cut and has a tube welded in. The tube is located between the outer rail and the inside lower bolt hole for the spring hanger. I cut the bottom of the tube so the line would fit into it from the bottom. If your running leaf springs I would weld in a tube from the inside of the rail to the outside at about a 30 degree angle to the centerline of the car.
Doug
Not car is at body shop so the tube is not in the picture,reference only

6771705-racecar287.jpg (249 downloads)
Last edited by dvw; 08/09/11 11:50 PM.