From what I am reading, you would do yourself a favor by getting some local help by someone who runs NOS. As mentioned, this is not rocket science with the relatively simple set up you have, but your questions ( all good questions BTW) tell me that this is very new to you. The dircetions the manufacters supply are fair at best often.There are many " generalizations" being made here, and some of that info is now out dated. You will find out your set up is very easy to work with, but let someone help you that has some experience in it. They can check over your fuel supply and make sure the solenoids are working properly and get a much better tune than the directions give you. I am sure you can handle things fine, but you might as well get it right the first time. As Billy says, you'll be addicted, but do it right the first time and you'll keep your head gaskets happy....lol
You need a known fuel pressure and keep that bottle at 900#.

My

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.