Originally Posted By T2R9
Originally Posted By 4x4 Roundup
Originally Posted By 4x4 Roundup
Originally Posted By T2R9
I took a lot of pictures of it at Carlisle. Beautiful!

Can I ask what was used to replace the large inner seal of the sky-lite? The one that covers up the attachment clips. I am restoring mine right now and am having a tough time finding a seal that matches up.

Thanks! I think I talked to you at Carlisle?

That inner seal is a nos part which is obviously very hard to find. I lucked up on it thru a friend in CA. There are a few parts that it takes time, persistence, and luck to find. The '79 Power Wagon emblems, and the "nerf strips" on the bumpers on that Warlock were very hard to come by. wave

Hey T2R9
Here's some good info. to have...too bad they are long gone out of business. : frown

Thanks for that!
I was not able to talk to you at Carlisle as you weren't around when I was looking at your truck.

I was able to get NOS latches, bayonets, retainers, and a handle and I matched up the glass seal with a Steel rubber product. Now just the elusive inner seal which should be 109 on that diagram without a headliner.

Here's the page from the 78-81 Dodge Truck Parts Book for the Wisco Sunroof if it will help you. I think Wisco was dropped during or at the end of M/Y '79.

DSCN3424 (Medium).JPG
Last edited by 4x4 Roundup; 03/20/18 04:56 PM.

WANTED-- DEAD or ALIVE:
'70 Duster--- VS29H0B274908-----UPDATE---ENGINE BLOCK FOUND---Still looking for the B-5 car.
'79 Power Wagon W14JE9S137761 or 763