Moparts

Hellcat stand alone controller choices

Posted By: todd440

Hellcat stand alone controller choices - 08/11/21 12:27 PM

Who's controller kits are set up for the 6.2? Mopar kit is discontinued I see.
This would be a standard trans, so transmission control isn't needed.
Posted By: 340Cuda

Re: Hellcat stand alone controller choices - 08/11/21 02:54 PM

I think the high end Holley ECUs will run a Hellcat but check with Holley or a good dealer to be sure.
Posted By: SRT6776

Re: Hellcat stand alone controller choices - 08/11/21 02:59 PM

Mopar discontinued it?? Isn't it required to make the hellcat crate engines run??
Posted By: todd440

Re: Hellcat stand alone controller choices - 08/11/21 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by SRT6776
Mopar discontinued it?? Isn't it required to make the hellcat crate engines run??

I've only found a few places that had it in stock, and they say it's discontinued, so they are wanting huge bucks. I do see a added part number, ends in AE instead of AD. One of the vendors states it is discontinued, but they are piecing the "kit" parts to form a complete kit.
I'll have to look into the Holley. I thought they only did 5.7,6.1, 6.4.
Posted By: SRT6776

Re: Hellcat stand alone controller choices - 08/11/21 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by todd440
Originally Posted by SRT6776

I've only found a few places that had it in stock, and they say it's discontinued, so they are wanting huge bucks. I do see a added part number, ends in AE instead of AD. One of the vendors states it is discontinued, but they are piecing the "kit" parts to form a complete kit.
I'll have to look into the Holley. I thought they only did 5.7,6.1, 6.4.

Wasn't doubting you, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Mopar discontinued such an important part lol
© 2024 Moparts Forums