Moparts

Helliphant engine?

Posted By: AeroMonte

Helliphant engine? - 07/28/20 12:12 PM

Any word yet on future release of the Helliphant engines? Our Hellcat swapped Barracuda is almost finished and now looking for a 69 Roadrunner or GTX to build. We are planning on a Demon transplant but a Helliphant would be so much better. I have not heard anything since the first release and was just curious.
Posted By: RapidusMaximus

Re: Helliphant engine? - 07/28/20 02:28 PM

I watched a YouTube video yesterday that Dennis Collins put up (Collins Brothers Jeep) where he showed he had received 2 and one of them is going on eBay, he didn't say what he was doing with he other one but he's been putting hellcat engines in Jeeps. He just put one in a Waggoneer and called it the Hellwagon shock

Re: Helliphant engine? - 07/28/20 11:37 PM

I saw that Jeep, a red Grand Wagoneer. We are doing an LS swap into an 88 Grand Wagoneer for a customer right now...it's what they wanted and are paying for. I'm doing the seats in Katzkin
Posted By: DemonDust

Re: Helliphant engine? - 10/21/20 05:14 PM

They are still fulfilling original orders.

I don't believe there are any plans to make more. Keep in mind you can't spin the Hellephant any faster than it already spins. If you try to pulley smaller the rotors will fly out of the case faster than a sneeze through a screen door.
Posted By: BANDIT

Re: Helliphant engine? - 10/24/20 05:18 PM

I just saw two of them sitting in my buddies shop, so they are out there. Jim

Re: Helliphant engine? - 11/14/20 02:46 PM

Fate smiled on us. Our dealer had a Helliphant ordered for someone else. He passed away and his family did not want the engine. The dealer called and asked if we would want it....OH YA! So they say it's about 8 weeks out still as of Nov 11th and then I just happened to stumble onto this 70 Challenger for sale yesterday. It's in our shop now waiting for the new transplant.

Attached picture 20201113_151644.jpg
Posted By: BANDIT

Re: Helliphant engine? - 11/15/20 04:30 AM

Keep us updated on progress, should be interesting. Jim
© 2024 Moparts Forums