Moparts

Gen 3 hemi book

Posted By: 65 Hemi

Gen 3 hemi book - 06/27/18 07:30 PM

Is there any good how to build a GEN 3 hemi books on the market?
Posted By: hudsonhornet7x

Re: Gen 3 hemi book - 06/27/18 08:01 PM

This one just came out. There is another one by Larry Shepard as well. I have the Larry Shepard book but I do not like it at all.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1613254105/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Posted By: moparmitch

Re: Gen 3 hemi book - 06/27/18 10:20 PM

I received this book a couple of weeks ago...Basically, it's just a compilation of dyno data, which can be sourced on the web and in magazine articles. It's still worth adding to the Mopar book library, but don't expect any special "how to" info or great detail about engine building. Just my two cents...
Posted By: cudadoug

Re: Gen 3 hemi book - 06/28/18 02:32 AM

Originally Posted By moparmitch
I received this book a couple of weeks ago...Basically, it's just a compilation of dyno data, which can be sourced on the web and in magazine articles. It's still worth adding to the Mopar book library, but don't expect any special "how to" info or great detail about engine building. Just my two cents...

Agreed. I would have liked to see more intake compares for interesting reading:

OCP
Arrow
DP
Ritter
Posted By: 65 Hemi

Re: Gen 3 hemi book - 06/28/18 02:49 AM

Great. Thank you I just want to see what parts are compatible( cranks, blocks, and heads).
Posted By: Silver70

Re: Gen 3 hemi book - 06/28/18 07:31 PM

Anything you need to find out you can find on the web and probably in far better detail.
© 2024 Moparts Forums