Moparts

Hellcat shortblock discontinued...

Posted By: Silver70

Hellcat shortblock discontinued... - 04/06/18 06:36 PM

I was looking around for a hellcat shortblock and saw they were discontinued. They were around 4k I believe. Anyone know why? Selling too many complete crate engines? Maybe something new because of the demon?

Building a turbo 5.7 now with stock internals, basically for moking it all up and will run it as is for now, but definitely want to up grade the short block and plan was to use a hellcat shortblock.
Posted By: BlakDak71

Re: Hellcat shortblock discontinued... - 04/06/18 07:36 PM

There's still a couple stragglers around, one in Maryland at a dealer. List price on them is $4580+$250 core.

Re: Hellcat shortblock discontinued... - 04/07/18 12:21 AM

I'm not really looking to buy one right now as I did come across a couple still available. More curious to see what they will sell in places of them. I saw steve white sells a 6.4 forged version for boost for around 5k also... but not a factory built engine.

Re: Hellcat shortblock discontinued... - 04/14/18 05:34 PM

So does anyone know if there is a different part # to replace this? I really haven't found anything out. I would think they will still have something available for replacements.

Re: Hellcat shortblock discontinued... - 06/29/18 04:52 AM

Checking again to see if anyone knows the part # for a replacement hellcat short block.
© 2024 Moparts Forums