Moparts

Trouble finding parts, need help

Posted By: HP2

Trouble finding parts, need help - 03/17/18 09:50 AM

I ordered head, main cap and rod bolts and head gaskets from a company called SHOTTENKIRK CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP but three weeks later they refunded the money without explanation.

I ordered engine mounts, oil filter adapter, mini starter and some more from Mancini at the same time. Got a confirmation on email but after that NOTHING. I will cancel that order.
Yesterday I tried to order engine mounts, oil filter adapter, mini starter and some more from Bouchillon Performance but since I am in Sweden and they don't have that option in their order form I got stuck. Called and was waiting for some time but had to hang up.

I'm in Sweden and that makes it all a little more complicated.
Now I have a container with a some cars that's being loaded in an US port and I need the parts I tried to order from Mancini/Bouchillon shipped there fast.
The engine parts I need to have faster so I want them to be shipped to Sweden by air.

I have had good experience with Mancini in the past but can't stand how they treated me this time. I usually order from Summit but they don't have these parts...

Thankful for any help gent's
Posted By: GoodysGotaCuda

Re: Trouble finding parts, need help - 03/18/18 08:17 AM

Is your payment processing? I would be surprised that 2 vendors dropped your orders, one of which being Mancini.

Bouchillon is typically pretty quick with email responses, perhaps reach out to them again.

Re: Trouble finding parts, need help - 03/18/18 06:54 PM

You are correct about Bouchillon, got email and it seems like we can work it out.
Will order some parts from RockAuto but can't find the main cap bolts...
Posted By: GoodysGotaCuda

Re: Trouble finding parts, need help - 03/19/18 03:48 AM

If you get in a bind, you could send the main bolts to me and I can mail them to you for the cost of shipping.
Posted By: L4staero

Re: Trouble finding parts, need help - 03/19/18 11:53 AM

Im in Australia and i buy dealer type stuff from Eastcoastmoparts.com and they happily ship overseas

Re: Trouble finding parts, need help - 03/21/18 05:46 PM

I can't find main bearing bolts ANYWHERE!
© 2024 Moparts Forums