Moparts

warning : Furd content

Posted By: bigdad

warning : Furd content - 02/07/24 04:13 PM

but, it is neat

Posted By: jcc

Re: warning : Furd content - 02/07/24 07:41 PM

I watched 14 minutes of the video, I'll finish the rest later. That has to be one oof the most refined builds i have ever seen, kudos to the owner and likely his unlimited budget. We have one member here from Jacksonville that has an Ebody in the same category/level of build expertise, his take on Mr Sutton is a bit different, but I will leave it at that. https://board.moparts.org/ubbthread...0-cuda-twin-turbo-build.html#Post1165239 I believe his build has progressed way beyond what is posted here from years ago, and its a mopar and more currently http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=52748

Everybody should watch the video. you will quickly forget it's a Ford.

Thank you for sharing, I need to go buy my lottery ticket.

edit:
finished watching it last night.
It's a million dollar build, literally.
On the thousands of choices they made, I had maybe only 3 non cosmetic decisions I differ on, and I won't go there as its incredible execution above anything else I have seen.
I likely will purchase the build book on the Galaxy.
Absolutely amazing.
Posted By: moparx

Re: warning : Furd content - 02/08/24 02:57 PM

unbelievable build quality, with tons of ideas to be used on any brand, including our own !
thanks for posting that video ! up bow
beer
Posted By: CKessel

Re: warning : Furd content - 02/08/24 05:58 PM

I saw that car last year at the SEMA show. Mindboggling!
Posted By: Moparite

Re: warning : Furd content - 04/06/24 02:21 PM

Not impressed with the camo paint scheme. I would think on something like that you would want some bling.
Posted By: wayfarer

Re: warning : Furd content - 04/10/24 10:48 PM

Awesome build.
Posted By: Sniper

Re: warning : Furd content - 04/11/24 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by Moparite
Not impressed with the camo paint scheme. I would think on something like that you would want some bling.

Bling is what you use to hide the fact that you can't do a good build
© 2024 Moparts Forums