Moparts

Pedders offset bushing...

Posted By: STROKIE

Pedders offset bushing... - 01/14/13 03:07 PM

I would like to have information where to find Pedders EP 6215 offset poly UCA bushing for my Dodge Charger 1967. I sended Email to info@peddersusa.com and I never received any answer.
Thanks

Attached picture 7546192-peddersucabush.jpg
Posted By: Boise68

Re: Pedders offset bushing... - 01/14/13 03:56 PM

Quote:

I would like to have information where to find Pedders EP 6215 offset poly UCA bushing for my Dodge Charger 1967. I sended Email to info@peddersusa.com and I never received any answer.
Thanks

Pedders online store link below, but the link says 'backordered' no more detail-$122. There is a link for 24/7 support??

https://secure.merlinsoftware.com.au/peddersusa/default.aspx?ProdCode=EP6215.\
Posted By: STROKIE

Re: Pedders offset bushing... - 01/14/13 05:33 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks

Pedders online store link below, but the link says 'backordered' no more detail-$122. There is a link for 24/7 support??

https://secure.merlinsoftware.com.au/peddersusa/default.aspx?ProdCode=EP6215.\

Thanks... I would try to contact Pedders again, I wish install those bushings
Posted By: Mopar Mitch

Re: Pedders offset bushing... - 01/14/13 08:16 PM

Please let us know if the bushings are still available... I think Rick Ehrenberg mentioned (about a couple months ago) that they (bushings and/or company) are no longer available, at least selling these bushings. Someone should keep these bushings available, even if it means to re-introduce them under a new supplier.
Posted By: BigBlockMopar

Re: Pedders offset bushing... - 01/14/13 09:33 PM

Why not have them made in China by sending them a stock bushing?
Then that offset will probably be incorporated as default production-quality and 'very variable'...

But one of the larger poly-brands should be able to make these available again right?
Posted By: moparpollack

Re: Pedders offset bushing... - 01/15/13 06:37 AM

They are very expensive you might want to see if there is a dealer in the states.
Posted By: TC@HP2

Re: Pedders offset bushing... - 01/15/13 03:30 PM

No one in the states has ever made these. At $122 a pair, I can honestly say I won't have offset urethane bushings in my car from these guys.

However, McMaster-Carr has 2" Ultra-Wear-Resistant PTFE-Filled DelrinŽ Acetal Resin for $57 a foot. Some lathe time and I can have 12 pieces without a whole bunch of effort. Take the rubber out of some shells, slide the delrin in, shazam!, offset nylon bushings for about $10 each. That would be a retail price of $40-50 a pair, or just abit more than what Moogs cost.
Posted By: mopardamo

Re: Pedders offset bushing... - 01/15/13 03:49 PM

Hey TC@HP2,

I'm in where can i send my money to get those. LOL

Damon
Posted By: TC@HP2

Re: Pedders offset bushing... - 01/15/13 04:51 PM

It is a tempting thought...

I doubt I would make the effort for it though. Mainly wanted to point out that if you really want something, there are ways to get it. I would think this is an idea that could be sold to someone who is a bit more involved on the retail side of things like Firm Feel, Hotchkis, Harms Auto, Eburg, Solidbushings.com, etc.
Posted By: charger RTSE

Re: Pedders offset bushing... - 01/17/13 02:17 PM

I bet they get them from here.
http://www.nolathane.com.au/product_detail.php?part_number=45215&sans_vehicle=1
© 2024 Moparts Forums