Moparts

Live from SEMA

Posted By: cudaboy340

Live from SEMA - 11/02/10 09:42 PM

Hi Guys!

I have been asked by Tom/Moparts and the folks at Chrysler to do some blogging from the Mopar Booth at SEMA.

Today at 4:40pm Pacific (good time, huh?) there will be a Press Conference so I'll let you know what that is all about when it happens. Then I will be invited back again on Wednesday at 8:00am Pacific for some more media stuff and to do the actual blogging.

Other than that, I'll do what I can to post pictures and updates but there are plenty of other folks on here who will probably do a better job than I can so feel free to post your pics in this thread. So far the only internet access I've been able to get here is the free Wi-Fi at the Convention Center so I might not be able to post each night.

One thing I did see this morning that might be of interst was the new Dynacorn Challenger body in the Dynacorn booth. MSRP is $17,500 for the shell.

Ed
Posted By: dIc dOc Deity !

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/02/10 10:08 PM

...so what new ways is SEMA figuring-out HOW to pick-our-pockets in 2011 ? ..
Posted By: migsBIG

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 12:15 AM

I'm also at the sema show, in the mopar table near the popcorn machine and the 6'2 blonde model. Where are you at?

If you have trouble posting pics Ed, I can send some, just need an email to send them to.
Posted By: Chally426

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 01:18 AM

PLEASE!!! show us lots of pics of the new dynacorn Challenger.......
Posted By: sunroofgtx

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 01:52 AM

Congrats on being there, boys. Next year hopefully we can show up. I heard there is a super-cool white Dodge there, that Matt Delaney and Marcus Wren built.. Take great pics, guys.
Posted By: OzHemi

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 04:20 AM

Quote:

PLEASE!!! show us lots of pics of the new dynacorn Challenger.......

I got a few pics...

Attached picture 6282407-025.JPG

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 04:21 AM

Attached picture 6282410-026.JPG

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 04:21 AM

Attached picture 6282411-027.JPG

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 04:22 AM

Attached picture 6282413-030.JPG

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 04:24 AM

Attached picture 6282415-029.JPG
Posted By: Alaskan_TA

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 04:36 AM

There goes the neighborhood......

If they do market these I will mark every car currently in the registry as 'pre' dynacorn.

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 04:38 AM

All they need is some chinese rivets to come with it, and you will see a complete rebody special...
Posted By: kidmopar

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 04:39 AM

WOW! I'm certainly no expert , however noticed a "rib" on the cowl photo , above blower motor location "?" Has anyone seen that on a '70 - '71 Challenger cowl ?

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 05:00 AM

Sorry for the delay. I had a dinner to attend and the internet access here sucks! I signed up and paid for Travellers Wi-Fi and it wouldn't work. I called the help desk and selected the billing & refund option and they give you an email address that you must contact. If I had internet access I wouldn't be calling the help desk!!!!

Anyway, I'll download the pics and start posting them in a few minutes.

Ed
Posted By: MowP4rsn

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 05:05 AM

Quote:

I'm also at the sema show, in the mopar table near the popcorn machine and the 6'2 blonde model. Where are you at?

If you have trouble posting pics Ed, I can send some, just need an email to send them to.

Dang it, Miguel! Don't tease us with info about the models unless you get good pics!!

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 05:36 AM

OK, here's the car that was on the stage under the cover. It was built by Rich Evans Designs and in this pic is everyone's favorite blues guitarist KWS.

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 05:38 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Dang it, Miguel! Don't tease us with info about the models unless you get good pics!!

who's teasing? Our video equipment got lost on airline, my camera died and laptop wouldn't load a single pic! I get a camera at best buy, but I can only send via iPhone to an email!

Did someone get a pic of me in the challenger after the unveiling? Did ya see the dancinggirls giving away mopar shirts and racing parts, then that would be teasing!

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 05:45 AM

Here's the 2011 Redline Charger. Sorry for the bad pics but the place was packed. I'll get better pics in the morning when there aren't so many people. This car was sweet! I know a lot of you don't like the Charger name on a 4 door and I'm not crazy about that either. So forget the badge and just appreciate it for what it is. Most of us never imagined Chrysler building a car like this 10 years ago.

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 05:52 AM

One last shot of the Redline Charger. I'm sure most of you have already seen pics of this car but it definitely looks cool in person!

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 05:59 AM

Here's the 2011 Durango. This is the Citadel Black & Tan edition. This is a HUGE improvement over the last several years of Durangos IMHO.

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 06:16 AM

That's all for tonight. I'll post more tomorrow morning.

Ed
Posted By: anlauto

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 12:01 PM

That Challenger shell looks fantastic.....

Just think of how many rust buckets can now be re-bodied and have a second chance at life !

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 04:32 PM

Here's the engine in Kenny's '64...

Posted By: 67R/T4speeder

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 04:48 PM

Attached picture 6282951-1102101208.jpg

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 04:50 PM

Attached picture 6282952-1102101259.jpg

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 04:51 PM

Attached picture 6282954-1102101259a.jpg

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 04:52 PM

Attached picture 6282957-1102101259b.jpg

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 06:04 PM

OK, I'm ready to post again. One cool thing to note is that several of the people who used to be with Chrysler and Mopar are now back!! This is good news in many ways.

I can also say that Chrysler has the best looking line up of vehicles in years! The new Rams look great and the Durango looks better than ever! The Journey is more of a people mover but it's very sharp and has one of the nicest interiors on the market.

Here's Kenny with his '64. By the way, he told the crowd yesterday that his dog is named Dodge. When the Mopar guys asked why he didn't name the dog Mopar Kenny said he is saving that name for his first child. Kenny definitely loves cars!

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 06:10 PM

I know some of you don't care for the trunk on the '64 but I think it's cool. I'm sure it's a reference to Blue on Black but I think the pick logo looks cool and would make a nice air cleaner design for Kenny's cars. I'll have to suggest that to him

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 06:15 PM

Here's a better shot of the Durango. I've been sitting right next to this thing as I've been typing and I think it looks great! Just wish I had the money to buy one

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 06:18 PM

Here's the interior on the Durango Citadel Black & Tan. Sweet!

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 06:28 PM

Here's a clear shot of the Redline Charger. It's hard to get good pics here with all of the people but I got here early today. Good thing because the cars are swamped with people again - which is a good thing. If anyone else is at the Mopar booth right now stop by and say hi. I'm sitting in one of the chairs next to the stage with the Rich Evans Design Challenger.

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 06:33 PM

Ralph Gilles gave a presentation during the Press Conference yesterday. While he was speaking he said that he's had a lot of feedback from enthusiasts to bring back the 'Cuda. He then looked at a couple of people off stage then said, "I think we can make that happen."

One thing was clear yesterday, there is still a lot of passion at Chrysler and Mopar so if the bean counters, EPA, etc don't get in the way we should see some more really cool cars from Ma Mopar in the coming years!

Ed

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 07:13 PM

I don't know how many of you are aware of Mopar's Top Eliminator Program but that's where the Mopar folks pick a car at each of the major Mopar shows (Carlisle, Nats, Vegas, etc) and invite them to display their car in Mopar Alley at SEMA.

The blue '70 Super Bee in this thread belongs to Scott Buck. His car was selected at Carlisle from the regular Showfield. Scott is an Average Joe like the rest of us with a basic 383 Super Bee. Now he's here at SEMA with his son having a great time and Mopar is paying his way.

This is a really cool program from Mopar and it gives the enthusiasts a great opportunity. Congrats to Scott and the rest of the car owners in Mopar Alley

Ed
Posted By: 7DRRunner

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 07:18 PM

http://media.chrysler.com/mediacenter.do?method=viewVideo

from SEMA

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 07:20 PM

Here's the dash on the Redline Charger. I really do like this car. My Intrepid will likely get replaced by a Charger soon. I need seating for 4 and having the performance of a 5.7 or a 6.1 is an added bonus in my book. I'd love to have a Challenger but it's just not practical for me right now.

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 07:23 PM

Quote:

http://media.chrysler.com/mediacenter.do?method=viewVideo

from SEMA

The link just took me to the Chrysler media site and not a specific video. Maybe I did something wrong. Is it to be a link to yesterday's press conference?

Ed
Posted By: Mass_Mopar

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 07:24 PM

An 8 ball shifter and no 3rd pedal...sigh. If they made a Charger with a 6-speed I'd have to re-evaluate my desire for a Challenger...
Looks great otherwise
Posted By: 7DRRunner

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 07:25 PM

sorry

see if this link is better

http://www.media.chrysler.com/newsrelease.do?id=10182&mid=5

SEMA video in right hand corner

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 07:25 PM

Since I haven't received any requests to see anything in particular, I'll guess I'll just keep posting.

I take requests so please let me know if there's something that you want to see from the Mopar booth. I can't stay too much longer.

Ed

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 07:30 PM

Quote:

sorry

see if this link is better

http://www.media.chrysler.com/newsrelease.do?id=10182&mid=5

That worked. Thanks!!!

They did mention the fact that peak horsepower is under 500 but they did that to get the torque and hp to have a flatter curve and come in earlier. They had the graph in their presentation but I wasn't fast enough with the camera that time.

Ed

SEMA video in right hand corner

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 07:34 PM

OK, here's a shot of the new V-10 Drag Pack Challenger. Definitely a different approach. Won't the V-10 put the car in a class of its own??

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 07:36 PM

Here's the heart of the beast...
Posted By: BrianShaughnessy

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 07:40 PM

Quote:

Since I haven't received any requests to see anything in particular, I'll guess I'll just keep posting.

I take requests so please let me know if there's something that you want to see from the Mopar booth. I can't stay too much longer.

Ed

Some good pics of the XP Hemi Charger over at the AMD display would be nice! Thanx.

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 07:41 PM

I have to admit that I have a soft spot for off-roading and the southwest is the epicenter of that hobby.

Here's the 2011 Ram Runner that's seen some use! Before you just go thinking that this thing was run through the mud for looks and brought to SEMA, let me tell you, there's lots of video of this truck running in the desert. It's a very capable truck!

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 07:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Ed

Some good pics of the XP Hemi Charger over at the AMD display would be nice! Thanx.

I saw it yesterday and it does look good. I'll get some pix and post them later. I haven't read the full story to see how much of it is still "XP" and how much of it is now AMD. Glad to see it was saved though!

Ed

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 07:49 PM

Here's the Power Wagon from Mopar Alley. I have to get some pics of the imMortal Jeep. That thing looks bad! After Mopar musclecars my other interest is Jeeps...

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 07:55 PM

Last one for now. Here's Matt Delaney's 'Cuda in front of a cool banner/backdrop in the Mopar booth. The 'Cuda is pretty tame for Matt if you ask me. Almost looks like a resto but knowing Matt, I'm sure there's lots of goodies hiding in there and I'll bet it's a blast to drive!
Posted By: 472 R/T SE

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 09:34 PM

Could you maybe ask someone important there with Mopar when the SRT will return on the Charger?

There's no mention of it or pix for '11.

tia
Posted By: NV69B7RR

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 10:28 PM

Looks like the Ford Raptor may get some competition judging from the looks of the red and white trucks.

And since you're asking about the SRT Charger, how about asking if theres gonna be a manual trans version Charger available.

I'd love to see any new A body (Duster/Demon) resto parts, or cars.
Posted By: V194

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/03/10 10:36 PM

Quote:

Hi Guys!

I have been asked by Tom/Moparts and the folks at Chrysler to do some blogging from the Mopar Booth at SEMA.

Today at 4:40pm Pacific (good time, huh?) there will be a Press Conference so I'll let you know what that is all about when it happens. Then I will be invited back again on Wednesday at 8:00am Pacific for some more media stuff and to do the actual blogging.

Other than that, I'll do what I can to post pictures and updates but there are plenty of other folks on here who will probably do a better job than I can so feel free to post your pics in this thread. So far the only internet access I've been able to get here is the free Wi-Fi at the Convention Center so I might not be able to post each night.

One thing I did see this morning that might be of interst was the new Dynacorn Challenger body in the Dynacorn booth. MSRP is $17,500 for the shell.

Ed

What no Dynacorn Cuda?

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/04/10 02:29 AM

Here's the imMortal Jeep Wrangler that I mentioned earlier.

Check out the Portal axles on this beast! They add 5" of ground clearance and the axle ends will soon be available from Mopar.
Posted By: DirectSubjection

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/04/10 02:41 AM

Cool - like the military Humvees
Posted By: dart4forte

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/04/10 06:11 AM

Quote:

Yeah, I was there yesterday with the wife. That's Rob (can't spell his last name)RR. he has a resto business in phoenix. He also did that B5 74 RR. He does good work.
Posted By: azmopar

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/04/10 06:12 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, I was there yesterday with the wife. That's Rob (can't spell his last name)RR. he has a resto business in phoenix. He also did that B5 74 RR. He does good work.

Lelakowski

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/04/10 06:29 AM

I finally got shots of the XP Hemi Charger and have a chance to post them. Considering how unique this car is, it probably should've been more of a resto but I'd say it can all be undone pretty easily. Check it out...

Nice, straight body. The AMD panels look good.

Notice the shift knob - it's a 5-speed.

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/04/10 06:38 AM

Here's some new covers from Legendary.

This one is a bit too much if you ask me but I assume they just chose to show 2 options on one seat for some reason.

This seat looks cool...

Here's a close up of the embossing on the headrest.

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/04/10 06:47 AM

Here's the 2011 Challenger 392.

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/04/10 06:57 AM

I took some more pictures today too, but too tired to plug the camera in and load them all

Saw some more cool stuff of course and caught up with a couple suppliers I use now, and got onto a new contact for wheels and components (centers and outers) it looks like too

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/04/10 09:01 AM

Show was packed wall to wall today. Was nearly impossible to walk arond and take decent pics. Maybe it will be less traffic Thursday, get some better pics and hang with some more friends.
Posted By: Mr.Yuck

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/04/10 01:24 PM

Quote:

I finally got shots of the XP Hemi Charger and have a chance to post them. Considering how unique this car is, it probably should've been more of a resto but I'd say it can all be undone pretty easily. Check it out...

Nice, straight body. The AMD panels look good.

Notice the shift knob - it's a 5-speed.

looks nice except the tire/wheel combo...I like the white on the seats and really like the color.

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/04/10 02:20 PM

Quote:

Thank you!!! Looks great.

I've got a keen interest in this car as Sinnamon is also T5 and also undergoing similar (but not nearly as drastic - well... ya know ) surgery and I've got a basement full of AMD parts
Posted By: autoxcuda

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/04/10 06:03 PM

Is it just me, or does that rear bumper on that Charger fit a little strange on the ends??
Posted By: tallzag

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/04/10 07:41 PM

The back of the AMD Charger 1/4's do not fit very well. The bottom corner piece doesn't fit and the 1/4 panel extension does not fit either. 1/4 panel is too rounded and short, you can see it on that Charger.

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/04/10 11:54 PM

Take a look at an original car and you'll see pretty much the same fitment from my experience. I have 2 '68 Chargers and the contour of the extension isn't exactly the same as the 1/4 - the repro stuff seems to be the same. I think we just notice it more with the aftermarket panels because we're looking at them with a very critical eye.

Ed
Posted By: hotairballoonpilot

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/05/10 12:41 AM

not mopar related but how about the street machine of the year from good guys? It is a local car.

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/05/10 02:05 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lelakowski

Thanks. I knew there was a Ski in the last name. Like I said he does excellent work. I really like the B5 RR. How goes it Mark?

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/05/10 02:20 AM

Here's a better shot of the XP Hemi Charger.

And a close up of the wheel/tire/brake set up.

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/05/10 02:26 AM

I think we've all seen the Frankencuda by now but here's a few pics anyway. It is a pretty wild car!!

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/05/10 02:31 AM

This is it for today. I'm pretty sure I've seen this 'Cuda before but I think it's well done and looks cool!

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/05/10 03:09 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lelakowski

Thanks. I knew there was a Ski in the last name. Like I said he does excellent work. I really like the B5 RR. How goes it Mark?

so far we are still working

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/05/10 04:58 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lelakowski

That's a good thing. Union playing hardball?

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/05/10 05:46 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lelakowski

so is the company Chris is now officailly retired
Posted By: ZIPPY

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/05/10 05:55 PM

Ed!!

You forgot the Direct Connection Test car!

C'mon now, get with the program!!!

OK....we're really, really sorry we set the grass on fire with it at Carlisle, and we will try to never let that happen again,cross my heart etc etc

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/06/10 12:37 AM

I'm sorry. I figured that everyone has seen that car enough by now. Plus, we got to see it do a nice little burnout at Carlisle

Here, how about a nice Drag Pack?

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/06/10 02:03 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lelakowski

RETIRED!!!!!????

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/06/10 02:30 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lelakowski

RETIRED!!!!!????

yep company buy out working at home now
Posted By: RTSrunner

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/06/10 04:27 AM

Nice thread......Ed!How you doin'?
Ron
Posted By: 6bblgt

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/06/10 04:59 AM

The XP-HEMI interior had "bolsters" trimmed in white added to the seats.

Attached picture 6287703-xpHEMI.JPG

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/06/10 05:00 AM

A new Challenger with many additional '70s touches.

Attached picture 6287706-challenger.JPG

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/06/10 05:02 AM

No coverage of the 24hr. of LEMONS - "CHRISTINE"?

Attached picture 6287711-christine1.JPG

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/06/10 05:02 AM

Attached picture 6287712-christine2.JPG

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/06/10 05:03 AM

A 2100hp VIPER engine!

Attached picture 6287715-2100hpVIPER.JPG

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/06/10 05:56 AM

Quote:

Could you maybe ask someone important there with Mopar when the SRT will return on the Charger?

There's no mention of it or pix for '11.

tia

Sorry but I couldn't find anyone in the Mopar booth until today who was "someone important" to get your question answered. Heather is a Product Specialist. She said that there is still no official word on any SRT models except Challenger for 2011.

Ed

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/06/10 06:03 AM

Quote:

And since you're asking about the SRT Charger, how about asking if theres gonna be a manual trans version Charger available.

I also posed this question to Heather and the answer was again, there's no official word on a manual trans Charger. She also said that they are very well aware of the demand for such a car. So it sounds positive but I guess we'll have to keep waiting.

On more thing I was told about today. Heather and a coworker are going to embark on a US tour with a pair of Challengers (SRTs, I believe) with stops in 20+ cities. It begins on November 14. As soon as they send me more details about the tour as well as the dates and locations, I'll pass it along. That's all I know at this point.

Ed

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/06/10 02:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I also posed this question to Heather and the answer was again, there's no official word on a manual trans Charger. She also said that they are very well aware of the demand for such a car. So it sounds positive but I guess we'll have to keep waiting.

On more thing I was told about today. Heather and a coworker are going to embark on a US tour with a pair of Challengers (SRTs, I believe) with stops in 20+ cities. It begins on November 14. As soon as they send me more details about the tour as well as the dates and locations, I'll pass it along. That's all I know at this point.

Ed

Heather and Scott will be at Ray Barton's on Nov 16 and Empire Mopars in New Windsor, NY on Nov 17.

web page
Posted By: KEISLER

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/07/10 07:17 AM

XP HEMI at SEMA, clip 1 - rear view

more to come ...
Posted By: MLR426

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/08/10 02:37 PM

Quote:

My first thought was I would be reading an article about the car in a future issue of Mopar Collectors Guide.

logan426
Posted By: MOPARMIKE69

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/08/10 07:38 PM

Quote:

I don't know how many of you are aware of Mopar's Top Eliminator Program but that's where the Mopar folks pick a car at each of the major Mopar shows (Carlisle, Nats, Vegas, etc) and invite them to display their car in Mopar Alley at SEMA.

The blue '70 Super Bee in this thread belongs to Scott Buck. His car was selected at Carlisle from the regular Showfield. Scott is an Average Joe like the rest of us with a basic 383 Super Bee. Now he's here at SEMA with his son having a great time and Mopar is paying his way.

This is a really cool program from Mopar and it gives the enthusiasts a great opportunity. Congrats to Scott and the rest of the car owners in Mopar Alley

We were right next to Scott with Lars Skroder's 71 GTX picked from the Nationals. Met Scott and the other owners and the Mopar people were great. 7 of us from the Music City Mopar Club, Nashville attended. What a blast.

Attached picture 6291624-XMoparAlley.JPG

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/08/10 09:04 PM

Quote:

A 2100hp VIPER engine!

DANG!!!
Posted By: DirectSubjection

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/09/10 12:33 AM

Quote:

Quote:

We were right next to Scott with Lars Skroder's 71 GTX picked from the Nationals. Met Scott and the other owners and the Mopar people were great. 7 of us from the Music City Mopar Club, Nashville attended. What a blast.

That is cool - good program!

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/09/10 12:40 AM

The Top Eliminator Program is pretty awesome and EVERY car at those shows is eligible to be selected. I'm just trying to help Chrysler spread the word because I don't think most people are aware of it. Please spread the word because this is one of those situations where everybody wins!

Again, congrats to ALL of the Top Eliminator winners and let's hope that the program spreads to more shows.

Ed
Posted By: MowP4rsn

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/09/10 01:25 AM

Quote:

Quote:

My first thought was I would be reading an article about the car in a future issue of Mopar Collectors Guide.

logan426

With the underpinnings of that "Christine" being a BMW why WOULD there be coverage?
Posted By: JonsGottaDusta

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/09/10 01:32 AM

Were there any A-bodies there?

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/09/10 02:07 AM

Quote:

Were there any A-bodies there?

The Mr. Norm's '68 Dart and the S&M '68 Barracuda are the only ones I can think of. Anyone else???

There really wasn't much at all in the way of classic Mopar muscle this year. This would've been a good year for someone to debut a really over the top Mopar. Frankencuda was pretty over the top but it's already been in magazines and pretty well made all the rounds.

Lots of cool Jeeps, 4x4s, exotics, tuners and new Mustangs/Challengers/Camaros. Ford really dominated this year and they were clearly the main sponsor. Oh, and I saw about a dozen different versions of Camaros turned Firebird.

Ed
Posted By: Spike

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/09/10 02:36 AM

Attached picture 6292236-SEMAVegas027(Large).jpg

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/09/10 02:37 AM

Attached picture 6292238-SEMAVegas019(Large).jpg

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/09/10 02:38 AM

Attached picture 6292242-SEMAVegas037(Large).jpg

Re: Live from SEMA - 11/09/10 02:40 AM