Moparts

Member dartcharger passed away

Posted By: rtandy

Member dartcharger passed away - 10/24/16 05:56 AM

Just wanted to let the Moparts family know that long time member dartcharger passed away on July 26 this year. I know that he hadn't posted for a long time but he had made a lot of friends on this forum over the years.
Posted By: amxautox

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/24/16 06:02 AM

angel

I remember him.
Posted By: theraif

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/24/16 06:09 AM

angel
Posted By: OzHemi

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/24/16 06:16 AM

Damn...I hadn't talked to him in a while, but hung out with him a few times while visiting Oz.. frown
Posted By: DirectSubjection

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/24/16 08:06 AM

Dang, I used to chat with him a lot. I made him an Aussie-appropriate gif of his car, he was a nice guy. RIP angel
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/24/16 03:50 PM

That is sad, he was a nice guy and we had a few good PM's. RIP my friend... angel
Posted By: 70440+6bbl

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/24/16 04:03 PM

RIP
Posted By: Airgrabber

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/24/16 05:20 PM

RIP
Posted By: carcrazyguy

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/24/16 05:26 PM

RIP....
Posted By: killermopar

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/24/16 06:24 PM

Rest in peace.
Posted By: John_Kunkel

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/24/16 07:33 PM

Seems like we're losing quite a few lately. Well, like I always say, "someday they'll be talking about me".
Posted By: Dixie

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/24/16 07:44 PM

RIP Sir.
Posted By: Ramrod39

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/25/16 12:08 AM

Sorry to hear this. RIP.
Posted By: rtandy

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/25/16 01:54 AM

Thanks to everyone for your kind words, dartcharger (Sean) was my closest friend for over 35 years. He was a die hard Mopar fan having owned only Aussie mopars until he imported his 68 Charger in 1989. He drove the car for a few years until he pulled it down for a complete restoration. The body and paint took about 10 years then the car sat while he started and ran his own towing business. He had completed the engine rebuild and was very close to finishing the car when he passed. He was a true gentleman who was taken before his time.

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/25/16 02:00 AM

Dug out a pic from years ago...me and Sean hanging out there..(on Rallygirl's white fridge laugh2 )

This was from 2006 by the way...

Attached picture IMG_3497.JPG
Posted By: rallygirl

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/25/16 09:18 AM

Oh no! I haven't heard from him for ages...well not since I moved about 9 years ago. My condolences to Victoria (his partner) and family xoxo
Posted By: therocks

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/25/16 02:04 PM

RIP

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/26/16 04:50 AM

Originally Posted By rallygirl
Oh no! I haven't heard from him for ages...well not since I moved about 9 years ago. My condolences to Victoria (his partner) and family xoxo

Was nice we got to hang out that time we did at least...
Posted By: migsBIG

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/29/16 01:14 AM

That is sad to hear. He was good to alotmofnfolks on here, which made this site better. another member that will be missed.
Posted By: jcc

Re: Member dartcharger passed away - 10/29/16 02:45 AM

Originally Posted By rtandy
Thanks to everyone for your kind words, dartcharger (Sean) was my closest friend for over 35 years. He was a die hard Mopar fan having owned only Aussie mopars until he imported his 68 Charger in 1989. He drove the car for a few years until he pulled it down for a complete restoration. The body and paint took about 10 years then the car sat while he started and ran his own towing business. He had completed the engine rebuild and was very close to finishing the car when he passed. He was a true gentleman who was taken before his time.

Thank you for the background on your friend.

RIP.
© 2024 Moparts Forums